Training programs for the Symbiosis in Development framework are offered by Except Integrated sustainability. Both open-registration workshops around Europe and worldwide in-company training are offered, as well as a series of online video courses.
Except has been giving SiD training since 2008. New programs are developed yearly in response to new trends in sustainable development, such as the circular economy, natural capital, blue economy, and resilience design. Custom training for companies, governments and NGO’s are offered year-round, including train-the-trainer programs.
Open registration courses
- SiD Short Intro Courses (4 hours)
- SiD Stage 1 Integrated Sustainability Training – Fundamentals (3 days)
- SiD Stage 2-3 Integrated Sustainability Training – Intermediate and Advanced trainings (on demand)
- SiD Summer & Winter case-development course (5-10 days)
Find more details on the Except Academy website.
Online video courses
We have developed a number of accessible online video courses. Read here about the different online programs from introduction to expert classes.
- SiD Masterclasses
- SiD Change Management Programs
- SiD Innovation Programs
Inquire at Except for possibilities.
- SiD train-the-trainer programs (for company trainers)
- SiD for Educators program (for educators of Bachelor and Master programs)
See the Except website for details.